Panasonic Solutions Company, manufacturer of durable Panasonic Toughbook mobile computers, introduces the Panasonic Toughbook 31.
- Intel Core i5 or i3 processor, 1,100 nit touchscreen display and rugged certifications beyond MIL-STD-810G and IP65
- Enables superior data access and productivity for any mobile professional facing extreme environments
- Availability of discrete graphics from an ATI Radeon HD 5650 card also delivers significant improvements in 3D graphics, important for GIS and other graphic-rich applications
- Unique hybrid cooling system keeps the internal temperature down while still maintaining optimal protection from liquids, dust and other environmental hazards
- Protected from drops of up to six feet
- 13.1-inch XGA LCD touchscreen and is available with Panasonic CircuLumin technology, allowing for full-circle viewability from the brightest sunlight to pitch darkness
- Features the brightest standard screen available, at 1,100 nits, but can drop as low as 2 nits for concealed nighttime use which is critical to the safety of military and public safety users.
- Up to 11 hours of battery life; the battery fully charges up to 47% faster than its predecessor, the Toughbook 30
- Supports numerous security features, including options for an insertable SmartCard reader and fingerprint reader, using biometrics to protect mission-critical data
- 2GB RAM (DDR3 -1066MHz), expandable to 8GB
- 7.9 lbs. (with light weight battery on i3 model), 8.2 lbs. (with long life battery on i5 models)
- 11.5 in. L x 11.9 in. W x 2.9 in. H
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Panasonic Toughbook 31