CrossControl is launching a line of terminals for the agricultural market which come with ISOBUS Universal Terminal and Task Controller functionality, and can also run other functionality in parallel with ISOBUS.
- Display sizes of 7 and 12 in. (17.78 and 30.48 cm)
- Enables ISOBUS UT to be run on same screen as instrumentation GUI, video images from connected cameras, electronic manuals, condition/health monitoring information, guidance and auto-steer, and more
- Multifunctional capability eliminates need for separate displays for various subsystems, saving space within the operator cab
- Provides single display to monitor all critical information, side by side, in seamless design customized to specific machine and interface requirements
- Features open and modular software platform – LinX Software Suite
- ISOBUS UT has been “widgetized” for ease of use, meaning different blocks making up the UT are made into graphical widgets, providing flexibility in how the integrated GUI is designed