CrossControl widens its display portfolio with CCpilot VS, a 12 in. (30.48 cm) display computer with a powerful i.MX 6 quad core CPU.
- Delivers state-of-the-art user experience achieved through optically bonded, truly sunlight readable widescreen display with PCAP touchscreen
- Includes hardware accelerated 2D, 3D and vector graphics to enable fast design of premium user interfaces
- Multifunctional capability allows several functions to be performed in parallel
- Can be used as instrumentation display, machine control HMI, video monitor, electronic manual and more
- Comes with LinX software platform, which offers choice of powerful tools for application development
- Design modules include UX Designer, a framework for developing premium graphics in Qt Creator with QtWidgets or QML
- LinX also features Enterprise Connect, a module for telematics; Smart Connect, a module for easy integration of tablets and smartphones with vehicle system; CODESYS, a soft PLC system for control logics and visualization; and ISOBUS module including UT and TC functionality