Elliott Equipment Company announces the release of the new 36 US T 36142 BoomTruck telescopic truck-mounted crane model featuring the longest boom available in its class. With a five-section 142 ft. main boom and optional 32-49 ft. two-section jib, the 36142 offers a maximum tip height of 201 ft.
The new model is designed to serve a range of customers including those in the utility/transmission construction industry who have ongoing needs for long-reach telescopic cranes on road-legal chassis that can be used for both material handling and working at height using a detachable work platform.
Key Features include:
- 34 ft. 9 in. to 142 ft. Extended Five-Section Telescopic Main Boom
- 36-T Lifting Rating at a 5 ft. Load Radius
- Patented Standup Ride-Around Lower Control Console
- Optional Open Seated Controls or Enclosed Crane Cab with Heater and Optional A/C
- 9,060 lb. Single Line Pull Winch with 12,800 lb. Bare Drum Pull. Uses 9/16 in. Rotation Resistant Steel Rope
- Internally Wired Anti-Two-Block Cable
- 21 ft. 2 in. Span Out-Down Outriggers with Full and Mid-Span Positions/Charts.
- 600 lb. Capacity Yoke-Style Pin-On Work Platform with Hydraulic Leveling System (Boom or Jib Use)
- USA Federal Bridge Legal Final Weight on a Tridem-Axle Chassis for Convenient Rental and Transport Between Job Sites.