**NOTE: The 2020 summit has been cancelled; organizers are working on alternative dates, which will be provided when available.**
In place of the fourth edition of the Movin'On Summit that was to take place in 2020, there will now be a digital meetings June 3-4, 2020. According to the event's website, "The spotlight for this digital reconnection with all our stakeholders will be on: the ongoing durable mobility challenges tackled by Movin’On Communities of Interest, and the Grand Finale of the Movin’On Startup Challenge."
This sustainable mobility summit provides insight into the latest sustainable mobility technologies and trends, as well as an outlook on the future of various transportation solutions.
Read more about the event in the blog "Sustainability Takes the Stage in Montreal."
In its first iteration, the event saw:
- 4,000 participants from 31 countries
- 108 partners (including three universities, four governments, and six research institutes)
- 79 speakers
- 40 startups
- 21 cutting-edge vehicles
- 49 workshops and masterclasses
- 5,223 hours of collaboration between global leaders towards smart, efficient and clean urban mobility for all
Themes for the 2020 edition include:
- Combating Global Warming and Air Pollution
- Improving Multimodal Mobility
- Ensuring Safe and Accessible Mobility
- Designing New Global Transport Efficiency
- Preserving Resources