Dana Holding Corporation has unveiled the Spicer M25 and M30 steer axles for agriculture equipment with a modular three-piece construction that allows engineers to reduce the time from design to production to delivery while supporting a wide range of customization options.
- Currently available for tractors, combines, forage harvesters, and other agricultural equipment from 67 to 93 kW (90 to 125 hp), with other models to come
- Replaces Dana’s traditional single-piece agricultural axles
- Provides flexible, global platform
- Features common center section and wheel ends while accommodating multiple traction devices on a single carrier
- Available with steering sensor, application seals, and wide selection of brake and differential options
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Spicer M25 and M30 Steer Axles