Meritor has announced the launch of the Meritor Front Steer axle (MFS+), a lightweight front-steer axle for linehaul applications.
- Easy to maintain
- Saves up to 85 lbs. from current offering due to a new gooseneck beam design, and an offset knuckle with integrated torque plate and tie-rod arms
- Reduces space constraints for easier access by technicians
- Designed for mounting each brake at "12-o'clock" for easy removal
- Low-profile design improves overall packaging to simplify integration into the chassis
- Offers high-angle turning capacity up to 55 degrees and universal compatibility with braking systems
- Available in standard and wide track
- Features gross axle weight rating (GAWR) between 12,000 and 13,200 lbs.