Hutch 900 Single Point Suspensions are built to meet the demands of heavy-duty on and off-road applications, such as for dump, bulk commodities, logging and other similar types of heavy-duty load hauling.
- Comes standard with 38 in. spring centers (wider spring centers are available)
- Has weight capacity rating (GTWR) of 36,000, 44,000, 50,000, 60,000 and 70,000 lbs depending on model specified
- Lightweight three-leaf unit is available at GTWR of 44,000 and 50,000 lbs
- Features heat-treated and prime-painted cast steel parts, and extra heavy-duty 5 in. wide leaf springs
- Split trunnion casting provides easy replacement and maintenance of trunnion bushings
- Thick rubber pads above spring leaves offer increased flexibility and “twist freedom” in spring box
- Adjustable plates in spring-end boxes enable easier axle realignments when needed