ContiTech introduces its high-performance air springs for use in agricultural applications.
- Helps dramatically extending the life of components
- Can be used to ease ride comfort and protect equipment from the effects of uneven off-road surface conditions
- Rolling lobe piston-style air springs are available for use in axle suspension in tractors, self-propelled boom sprayers and specialty trailers
- Single, double and triple-convoluted bellows serve as a low cost actuator or suspension components with high reliability
- Sleeve type air springs used in cabin suspensions perform better than conventional metal springs due to their low natural frequency, which greatly enhances operator riding comfort