KTR has increased the portfolio of the BoWex-ELASTIC HE flange coupling line to include two larger sizes, 240 HE and 275 HE.
- High torsional flexibility consisting of circular elastomer
- Rubber element is made of vulcanized natural rubber and stressed for torque-to-bore ratio
- Reduces torsional vibrations occurring in drivetrain as well as cumulative forces
- Can be adjusted to respective application for resonance-free operation due to different elastomer hardnesses
- Plug-in coupling hub is designed according to BoWex curved-tooth gear principle and compensates for axial, radial and angular shaft displacements
- Suitable for drives of up to 4,000 and 5,000 kW (5,364.1 and 6,705.1 hp), transmitting torques of up to 32,000 and 45,000 Nm (2,3602 and 3,3190.3 ft.-lbs.)
- Possible application fields are gensets, pumps and compressors, as well as, high-performance stationary and mobile drive systems