Specially crafted to ensure total protection from extreme temperature fluctuation, intense machine vibration, and pressure wash down, the Joral J1 Line Shafted Rotary Encoders perform rotary motion feedback for industry, ranging from directional drilling rigs to timber harvesters.
- IP69k electrical protection and encapsulation process is designed to match the newly released ProxEncoder Non-contact Rotary Encoder
- Encapsulation method creates a fully protected electronics package, which creates an environmental barrier between the J1 Line Encoder’s shaft and bearing package
- Shaft seal available for IP68 housing protection (IP67 standard)
- Absolute multi-turn capable
- Rated MIL-STD 202 for shock and vibration
- Available outputs: Quadrature, CAN J1939, PWM, Analog, and more
- Customizable connector options available