MAGNETOCODE (MCD) absolute rotary encoders from FRABA-POSITAL are available with heavy-duty housings and seals that ensure accurate, reliable performance under the harsh conditions encountered by construction equipment and mobile machinery.
- High-performance seals on both the shaft and electrical connector entries meet IP69K standards for protection against dust and moisture, including high-pressure water sprays
- Uses highly reliable magnetic measurement technology that provides 12-bit resolution (4096 steps per revolution)
- Multi-turn models are available with a range of up to 8192 revolutions (13-bits)
- Internal rotation counter uses unique self-powered technology that eliminates need for backup batteries
- Available in SSI interface that features user-defined parameters to simplify initial set-up, or with DeviceNet, SAE J1939 and CANopen field bus interfaces
- Analog interface (4-20mA or 0-10V) is also available
- Solid and hollow-shaft versions with a wide range of attachment flanges are also available