The heavy-duty encoder EEx OG 9 by Baumer is the first explosion-protected Baumer encoder with IECEx certification.
- Pressure-tight encapsulated housing provides enhanced safety and is compliant to both ATEX safety directive 94/9/EG for hazardous explosive atmospheres and IECEx
- An internationally standardized product
- Utilizes optical sensing system
- Provides 16 to 5.000 ppr, depending on the configuration
- Sine signal configuration with patented LowHarmonics technology ensures signal quality
- Robust housing is made of high-quality pressure die-cast aluminium and comes with 11 mm stainless steel shaft
- Terminal box is rotatable through 90 degrees for ease of installation
- Protective terminal cover is compliant to "EX e"
- IECEx system ensures mutual recognition and adoption of testing standards and certifications relating to electrical equipment for use in explosive atmospheres
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about EEx OG 9 Heavy-Duty Encoder