The HS35 Series through hollow shaft and OptoPulse EIL580 Series solid and hollow shaft incremental encoders from Baumer are ideally suited for applications in drive technology.
- Precision optical scanning principle delivers less than 1 arc minute accuracy
- Allows for precise control in applications such as speed regulation for web presses and both speed and position control for robotics
- ShaftLock design and rugged bearings withstand higher shaft run-outs, prolonging encoder life and accuracy
- Signal quality precision guarantees consistent operation over the entire temperature range
- Available with industry standard electrical outputs and through hollow shaft diameter from 10 mm to 1 in.
- MIL-connectors or cable glands allow easy installation and wiring
- Various tether kits are available to simplify mounting
- Operational speed ratings are possible to 12,000 rpm
- Operational temperature range is from -40 to 212 F
- Seal protection ratings are available in IP54, IP65 and IP67
- Available with 6 and 10 mm shafts, as well as 8 to 15 mm blind and through hollow shaft configurations, all in standard 58 mm housing diameter
- Operating temperature rating is from -40 to 185 F
- Seal protection ratings of IP65 and IP67 are available
- Connection options range from cable gland to M12 connector to M23 connector
- Operational speed ratings of up to 6,000 rpm are possible