POSITAL has launched a line of programmable incremental rotary encoders for the motion control and industrial automation markets.
- Performance characteristics such as resolution (number of pulses per turn) and incremental pulse direction (A before B or B before A) can be modified by simply changing firmware parameters
- Characteristics of the output driver can similarly be set to either Push-Pull (HTL) or RS422 (TTL)
- Performance characteristics can be changed using UBIFAST configuration tool, enabling configuration on an as-needed basis
- Based on magnetic measurement technology
- Compact, rugged and highly resistant to shock and vibration loadings
- Resolution can be set anywhere in the range of 1 to 16,384 pulses per turn
- Available with high performance seals that make suitable for use in the most extreme environmental conditions