Gems Sensors & Controls introduces several versions to its LS-7 Series of robust point level switches. These compact, side mount level switches are made from Gems Versaplast engineered plastic for high temperature applications up to 300 F (148.9 C).
- Compatible with a wide range of challenging fluids such as oils and solvents
- Provides affordable solution for handling high temperature applications and corrosive fluids
- CE, UL and CUL approved
- Well suited for use within methylene chloride and anti-freeze tanks as well as low coolant and low hydraulic monitoring
- Includes pressure capability to 100 psi (6.8 bar), and a float arc of just 1.25 in. – beneficial in confined spaces
- Options include internally and externally installed versions, and metric or U.S. threads