MTA SpA has developed in partnership with SAME DEUTZ-FAHR the Jump Start Node, which will be fitted on some tractor models of the DEUTZ-FAHR brand.
- Ensures rational, safe electric power distribution
- Works as junction node to disconnect the electric system downstream of the battery
- Includes a threaded middle pin providing a safe power connection to start up and/or charge external electric devices, such as batteries or other equipment
- Features special design to adapt its configuration to each application
- Two side pins for the wires running to two Power Distribution Units that protect the main services, equipped with MTA fuses with different ampere ratings are used in the configuration adopted for the new DEUTZ-FAHR Series 9 tractors