Septentrio announced an expansion of its GPS/GNSS* OEM portfolio with the AsteRx-m3 product family.
- Designed for various use cases
- Offers flexibility and affordability, as well as low power consumption
- Easy-to-integrate design ensures short set-up times and faster time-to-market
- Delivers centimeter-level accuracy, availability and reliability in a credit-card sized board
- Includes three types of GNSS OEM boards
- AsteRx-m3 Pro is the rover** receiver tracking signals from all available GNSS constellations on three frequencies
- AsteRx-m3 ProBase operates as a reference station for RTK and PPP-RTK networks
- AsteRx-m3 Pro+, is a full-feature OEM receiver board flexible enough to fit into any application and be used either as a rover or base station in single or dual antenna mode
* Global Navigation Satellite System including the American GPS, European Galileo, Russian GLONASS, Chinese BeiDou, Japan’s QZSS and India’s NavIC. These satellite constellations broadcast positioning information to receivers which use it to calculate their absolute position.
** A rover receiver, unlike a base station, is a receiver on the move. This type of receiver calculates its position with centimeter-level accuracy by analyzing signals from various GNSS satellites and by using correction information from base station receivers.