Septentrio announces an expansion of its GPS/GNSS* OEM portfolio with the AsteRx-m3 Pro receiver board.
- Features Septentrio’s latest GNSS technology in small form factor ideal for robotic applications where space and power are at a premium
- Offers ease-of-integration and affordability
- Low power consumption for longer operation times
- Delivers multi-frequency and multi-constellation positioning
- Provides centimeter-level accuracy, availability, and reliability in a credit-card sized form factor
- Tracks signals from all available GNSS constellations on three frequencies and operates both in single and dual antenna modes
- Dual antenna provides heading angles on top of accurate positioning directly from initialization and removes reliance on vehicle dynamics or magnetic sensors
* Global Navigation Satellite System including the American GPS, European Galileo, Russian GLONASS, Chinese BeiDou, Japan’s QZSS and India’s NavIC. These satellite constellations broadcast positioning information to receivers which use it to calculate their absolute position.