The new CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 Mobile App will guarantee less walking. The app, powered by Caterpillar, has several helpful features that will provide great advantages at the show:
- Browse exhibitors, mark your favorites, and locate them on the exhibit hall map.
- Interactively add sessions to your app schedule and use the “My Show Planner” feature to sync your pre-made schedule from the show site.
- Reference helpful maps to find specific booths or meeting rooms, and find the best routes based on your location.
- Search for speakers and link to their sessions, while taking notes right from the app.
- Network with fellow attendees using the Friends and Attendees icons to connect, message, and share schedules.
- Stay up-to-date with real time alerts.
- Follow the social media buzz on Facebook and Twitter, by adding to the conversation using #conexpoconagg and #ifpe.
Downloading the app:
- A native app is available for iOS and Android platform devices. A hybrid web-based app is available for BlackBerry, and a web-version is compatible with all other types of web-enabled devices, including Microsoft Windows phones.
- Visit conexpoconagg.com/app or ifpe.com/app to be automatically directed to the proper download version of the app.