Renosol Corp. offers Plastisol, a versatile material that can be used in a variety of processes to make luxurious, cost-effective and durable parts. Renosol engineers plastisol formulations to both processing and product requirements, and custom tints to match specifications.
- Compounds are specifically designed for manufacturing process (rotational molding dip-molding and coating, slush molding and more) and for the hardness, color, flexibility, appearance and other characteristics required
- Provides color-matched parts with the look and feel of leather
- Color goes all the way through, so scratches don't mar the surface or affect the performance and feel of the part
- Available for grommets, seals and gaskets
- Both hot dip and cold dip compounds are available
- Foamed plastisol compounds are used to provide tough, cushioning support