The Trail Ox Series of end dump trailers from Ox Bodies adds on-the-job versatility for a range of hauling applications, including sand-to-large aggregates, riprap and asphalt.
- Various configurations and options are available to meet specific hauling needs
- For long-term reliability and profitability
- Comes in full frame and quarter frame versions
- Heavy-duty full frame easily hauls large loads in demanding applications
- Lighter weight quarter frame is suited for mid-range haul distances
- Features width of 96 in., side heights of 36 to 60 in., lengths of 22 to 36 ft., and capacities up to 51.2 cubic yards
- Continuous seam-welded design reduces debris collection and water-related body and chassis corrosion