Concentric fan drive systems offer several advantages to cooling system designers when compared to traditional belt and electric fan drive systems.
- Fan speed is independent of engine speed
- Offers precise control of coolant temperature
- On-demand cooling capability eliminates excess power consumption
- Reduces noise and emissions
- Provides flexibility in cooling system design
- Includes integrated valves, onboard ASICS (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) and CAN bus interface
- Power range is from static to 150 Kw output and speed range is from 0 rpm to 11,000 rpm