Horton’s most efficient fan blade to date, the WindShift WSE, has been computer-optimized to provide a superior combination of increased airflow and reduced operating noise. A swept-blade design, WSE generates greater static pressure at slower speeds.
- Well suited for Tier 4 and Stage IV agricultural, construction, industrial and power generation equipment
- Available in diameters of 24 to 41 in. (610 to 1,040 mm) and 2.44- to 5.94-inch (62 to 151 mm) pitch widths
- Contains UV-stabilized materials with higher glass content to maintain strength and durability through a wider scope of temperatures and operating conditions
- Constructed with clamshell knuckles that clamp each blade to a 0.25-inch (6 mm) steel center disk, allowing blades to be set to a specific pitch angle for increased airflow
- Helps meet the more stringent emissions and noise directives in a wide range of applications
- Available in pitch widths ranging from 1.88 to 6.32 in. (48 to 161 mm) and diameters from 24 to 52 in. (610 to 1,320 mm)