Horton Inc. introduces its HTEC 2500 composite fan series, specifically designed for rigorous off-highway applications.
- Provides performance and durability in harsh operating conditions including those found in the mining, construction, and oil and gas industries
- Produced using a structural thermoset composite rather than traditional plastic or metal
- Offers corrosion resistance and anti-spark operation for hazardous working environments
- Computer-optimized fan blade design provides greater cooling efficiency while reducing noise and fuel consumption
- Constructed with a proprietary thermoset material to achieve greater durability, high tip speeds and a higher operating temperature rating than metal or molded fans for aggressive customer applications
- Pairs with Horton Modulator RCV2000 fully variable fan drive for improved performance and is compatible with other manufacturers' fan drives