In exhaust gas recirculation systems (EGR) systems, mixing intake air with exhaust gas to cool down the combustion process by several hundred degrees requires accurate measuring. The Danfoss MBT 3270 temperature sensor is designed to meet the strict requirements of EGR applications, resulting in a reduction of NOx in the exhaust gas.
- Fast response to temperature changes
- Materials designed to withstand the aggressive atmospheres in the exhaust gas
- Performance in temperatures of up to 300° C (572° F)
- Low impact on the measurement from ambient temperature
- AMP, Deutsch and Delphi plugs standard