Integer Emissions Summit & ARLA 32 Forum Brazil 2019 will bring together leaders from the region's on- and off-highway industries. Over 40 presentations and panel discussions are set to take place covering the latest in emissions reduction technologies and regulations.
A variety of topics regarding diesel emissions will be discussed, including:
P-8/Euro VI emission standards in Brazil
- How can the industry prepare?
- What are the optimal aftertreatment solutions
- What lessons can be learnt from European implementation?
- What are the challenges for in-service monitoring and real world driving?
Inovar Auto 2030 and fuel efficiency
- Perspectives on future fuel efficiency standards
- Technology pathways available
Global trends in the automotive industry
Biodiesel and alternative fuels
ARLA 32 forum
- Discussing the key issues in the market
- Market forecast
- Understand market surveillance activity and licencing issues