John Deere Power Systems has debuted its latest Integrated Emissions Control system configured with an inline aftertreatment device.
- Offers greater packaging and integration flexibility to both internal John Deere and OEM customer applications
- Contains diesel particulate filter (DPF), diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system, achieving Tier 4 Final and Stage V emission levels
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) management system provides efficiency and performance
- Enhanced interface points ease application integration and reduce leak paths, connection points and heat loss
- Available in two sizes for 13.6L engine