With a continuous service temperature of -57 C (-70 F), the Cryoflex hose line from Manuli Hydraulics is perfectly suited for use in the most demanding low temperature situations.
- Low glass transition point allows hose to maintain flexibility and structural integrity at temperatures where others would rapidly begin to fail due to cracking of the rubber
- Outer cover and inner tube rubber compounds allow “cold-fit” in maintenance situations in extremely cold environments
- Designed in accordance with latest Isobaric standard (ISO 18752), meaning each family has constant pressure rating regardless of bore size, allowing for simpler, more user-friendly hose selection
- Working pressures of either 21 or 35 MPa (with 42 MPa family in development)
- Available in sizes DN 6 to DN 31