Registration continues for the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) Workforce Summit and the Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power (CCEFP) Annual Meeting. Working together to connect students and industry, NFPA and CCEFP will present an event dedicated to education, research and connections. It is scheduled for September 24 to 26, 2012 at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign at the I Hotel and Conference Center, Urbana-Champaign, IL.
Event highlights include:
- Speed Meetings: Meet your future employees at one-on-one meetings.
- Resume exchange: Access information on students looking for jobs.
- Customized presentations: Hear presentations on current research projects and test beds.
- Industry networking kiosks: Make connections with students and showcase your company.
- Poster sessions and competition: Learn about the latest education and research projects at colleges and universities around the country.
- Elevator pitches and competition: Hear student presentations on unique solutions to real world applications.
- University Laboratory and Research Park tours: Tour UIUC’s premier CCEFP laboratories and research facility which inspires corporate partnerships, technology innovation, student engagement and entrepreneurial support.
Group discounts are available for multiple attendees from the same company. Free registration is included for one human resources person to attend. Student sponsorship opportunities are also available.
To learn more about the event visit www.nfpa.com/summit.