The National Fluid Power Association has officially opened registration for the 2020/21 cohort of the NFPA Executive Leadership Program, presented in collaboration with the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. Registration for this cohort will close December 31, 2019. The program sessions will be led by world-class faculty who are also practitioners. This series of six full-day education sessions conducted over the course of 18 months is designed to provide a fluid power industry specific experience that accelerates leadership and fosters long-term connections. Session content will focus on both the hard and soft skills needed to create success for participants’ organizations and the fluid power industry as a whole:
- February 10-11, 2020 | Executive Judgment Mandarin Oriental in Miami, FL (in conjunction with the 2020 NFPA Annual Conference)
- May 20-21, 2020 | Innovation Strategy & Strategic Operations Allen Center at Kellogg School of Management in Evanston, IL
- August 9-10, 2020 | Negotiation Tools and Strategies Hilton Oak Brook in Oak Brook, IL (in conjunction with the 2020 NFPA Industry & Economic Outlook Conference)
- February 22-23, 2021 | The Surprising Science of Character-Based Leadership, Culture and Engagement Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, AZ (in conjunction with the 2021 NFPA Annual Conference)
- TBD May 2021 | The Power of Story & Leading in a VUCA World Allen Center at Kellogg School of Management in Evanston, IL
- TBD August 2021 | Macroeconomic Trends Impacting Business & The Future of Marketing TBD Chicago, IL (in conjunction with the 2021 NFPA Industry & Economic Outlook Conference)
NFPA Future Leaders Network participants as well as other emerging leaders, directors, officers, and senior executives at NFPA member companies would benefit from taking part. You must be employed at an NFPA member company to participate.
At this time, NFPA is accepting one registrant per member company, and the cohort size is capped at 24 participants. The program registration cost is $15,000. This amount can be paid all at once or split into two payments of $7,500.
Those interested in participating can learn more and register at NFPA.com. Inquiries can be directed to Katrina Schwarz at firstname.lastname@example.org.