Eaton announces its variable speed drive (VSD) pump solution that can provide up to 70% energy savings for equipment, depending on the machine duty cycle.
- Available in open- or closed-loop motion control configurations
- Reduces operational costs by allowing quieter machine operation, reducing or eliminating cooling needs and allowing for pump downsizing
- Complete pump solution can include one or more pumps, selected from an offering of PVM variable piston pumps, Hydrokraft variable piston pumps or VMQ fixed vane pumps
- System can be controlled to match precise load requirements of current duty cycle when paired together with Eaton Variable Speed drives, such as the PowerXL DG1 general purpose drive or SPX 9000 high performance drive
- Running pumps at a variable speed reduces noise pollution, protecting operators hearing while meeting noise regulations