FTR Associates is hosting an informative State of Freight Webinar on Thursday July 19 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern. Those interested in learning more about the current freight environment should register before July 17 at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/229268066
Topics covered during the webinar will include:
- How can the U.S. stay healthy with Europe sick?
- How much of downside risk is Europe?
- Do we have a driver shortage – or not?
- Is the energy crisis over?
- Where does natural gas make the most sense?
- What can rail carloads tell us about the economy?
- What is the outlook for coal – the most important rail commodity of all?
- Why is intermodal outperforming truck and will it continue?
- What are the implications for a possible East/Gulf coast port stoppage?
Larry Gross and Noel Perry, senior consultants with FTR Associates, are the featured speakers with Eric Starks, President, moderating. Those attending the webinar will come away with a better understanding of the unusually turbulent world of freight. As part of the webinar, there will be a live Q/A session with FTR’s industry experts.