Dometic Environmental Corp. offers a battery-powered auxiliary air conditioning system designed specifically for day cabs. Based on Dometic's split-system HVAC technology, the 7,000 BTU day cab air system provides two hours of cooling without running the truck's engine.
- Uses bank of Group 31 absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries as power source
- Complies with CARB regulations
- System consists of compressor/evaporator/blower unit that fits between the seats; external condensing unit mounts on back of cab or under truck
- Interior unit has molded composite cover to protect unit from spills, provide additional noise abatement
- Turnkey package includes 2,000 watt inverter to convert 12 volt battery output to high-voltage AC power and a high-capacity alternator to charge batteries quickly
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about HVAC system for day cabs