Engineered Products' LED indicator display is a panel or dash display capable of reading sensor output voltage to help determine filter restriction or other conditions being monitored by a sensor.
- As voltage increases, a light bar progressively illuminates until reaching maximum condition or full illumination of the light bar
- Unit has memory; will remember the highest condition even if power is turned off
- Last LED flashes when maximum condition is reached
- Display can be adjusted to off, dim and bright settings
- Can be reset to zero by pushing the reset button
- Display will accept 6 to 30v input; can provide sensors with a regulated 5v signal
- Available in square and round versions