Robert Stevens, Vice President of Strategy for ROUSH CleanTech (Livonia, MI), will serve as the 2015–2016 chairman of the Green Truck Association. Stevens accepted this responsibility from preceding chairman Bill Burns, Fleet Operations Manager for the City of Columbus, OH.
“I am grateful for this opportunity to take a leadership role in the Green Truck Association and use this position as a platform to support the movement toward adopting alternative fuel technologies,” says Stevens. “From a strategic perspective, I am interested in initiating actions to improve work truck efficiency and productivity, along with green capabilities and fuel optimization techniques. This organization is an outstanding resource to help move the commercial truck industry forward toward enhanced performance for trucks on the road today or in the future.”
Also elected for officer positions on the Green Truck Association Board of Governors are Vice Chairman Shawn Brougham, Director of Marketing and Product Engineering at Altec Industries (St. Joseph, MO), and Treasurer John Davis, Chief Program Engineer for Ford Commercial Vehicles (Dearborn, MI). Each was elected to a one-year term.
Serving alongside the Green Truck Association officers are:
- Amy Dobrikova, Director of Strategy and Business Development for Crosspoint Kinetics (Indianapolis, IN)
- Margo Melendez, Manager, Transportation Technology Deployment for National Renewable Energy Laboratory (Golden, CO)
- Chris Weiss, Vice President-Engineering, The Knapheide Manufacturing Company (Quincy, IL)
The Green Truck Association seeks to advance the deployment of alternative fuels and sustainable technologies by:
- Showcasing truck and technology developments that result in improved productivity and fuel use reduction
- Serving as the resource for legislative, regulatory and funding initiatives relevant to green truck development
- Supplying market data and technical resources
- Sharing timely news on green truck products and initiatives