A new line of injection molded plastic hinged collars for applications that don’t require a more expensive all-stainless steel collar is being introduced by Stafford Manufacturing Corp. of Wilmington, MA.
- Features integral hinge with a stainless steel clamping screw
- Utilizes one flat section with a hole for mounting or attaching other components
- Resistant to corrosion
- Holds hose or tubing on a surface or mounts onto a tube, rail, or pipe, and attaches other components
- Sizes 7/8 in., 1 in., and 1-1/4 in. I.D.
- Comes in black, white and custom colors
- Available in anodized aluminum for applications requiring a stronger hinged collar in colors
- Other materials including steel and stainless steel can be supplied