A full line of off-the-shelf shaft collars for face mounting components on a shaft, depending upon specific user design requirements, is available from Stafford Manufacturing Corp.
- Provides non-marring clamping for various face mounting applications
- Includes Flange Mounts with six mounting holes and keyway plus Accu-Clamp non-marring and perfectly square clamping feature for mounting shaft, tube, or pipe to flat surface or for attaching components to them
- Accu-Mount collars with precision locating hubs and predrilled and tapped holes, and conventional Face Mount Clamp collars with predrilled and tapped holes are also available
- Available made from aluminum, steel, and stainless steel in 0.25-3 in. (0.64-7.6 cm) I.D. sizes, depending upon the part
- Accu-Clamp Shaft Collars feature integral clamp on one side while leaving other flat and perpendicular within 0.001 in. (0.003 cm) TIR