JW Winco Inc., A Ganter Company, offers an extended range of shaft collars that include a variety of different configurations. The products include semi-split shaft collars GN 7062.1 with extension tapped holes, GN 7062.2 with flange holes, and GN 7062.3 with damping washer, along with two-piece shaft collars GN 7072.1 with extension tapped holes, GN 7072.2 with flange holes, and GN 7072.3 with damping washer.
- Available in full, slotted, and split versions
- Can be used in multiple ways in machine and fixture fabrication
- Secure shafts and axles, acting as a positive stop or as an attachment option for additional functional elements.
- Affixed damping washer absorbs mild shocks and has a sound-dampening effect when the shaft collars come into contact with other components
- Shaft collars are made of sintered steel; socket cap screw is stainless steel
- Damping washer on both GN 7062.3 and 7072.3 is elastomer, transparent and temperature resistant up to 176 F (80 C)
- Standard part accessories, such as GN 7062.30 elastomer damping washers for semi-split shaft collars, and GN 7062.10 stainless steel sensor brackets for shaft collars are available