A full line of 316 stainless steel shaft collars and rigid shaft couplings that resist harsh chemicals, solvents, detergents and salt water are available from Stafford Manufacturing Corp.
- Available in one- and two-piece and set-screw styles with 18-8 or 316 SST fasteners and various bore configurations including keyways
- For use in corrosive environments
- Can be supplied with smooth or threaded round, square and hex bores
- Couplings can have straight and stepped bores
- Specials can be supplied with mounting holes, flats, knurls, hinges and other customer-specified modifications
- Sizes include 1/4 in. to 10 in. I.D. and 1/4 in. to 3 in. for rigid couplings
- Applications include use in conveyors, drive systems, machinery, and mixing and packaging equipment