A standard line of shaft collars and couplings that come in a variety of configurations, including paintable steel, for use in the square and hex drive systems found in commercial farm equipment is being introduced by Stafford Manufacturing Corp. of Wilmington, MA.
- Features hex and square bores found in commercial farm equipment drives systems
- Can be supplied in sizes from 1/2 in. to 8 in. in the diagonal
- Available in 1-pc, 2-pc, and set-screw styles
- Machined from aluminum, stainless steel and steel, which can be plain, plated, paintable or case-hardened
- Helps simplify machinery building and maintenance
- Threaded and keyed bores and other special features can also be provided to match customer specifications