Stafford Manufacturing Corp. introduces the Stafford AG Shaft Collars & Couplings with numerous configurations ideally suited for use in agricultural equipment.
- Includes wide array of mounting devices, stops, spacers, and couplings that feature hex and square bores often found in large drive systems
- Suited for use in equipment where adjustment and repositioning of arms, blades, cutters, and levers is required
- Can incorporate features such as threaded and keyed bores
- Supplied off-the-shelf in aluminum, stainless steel, and steel which can be plain, plated, paintable, or case hardened
- Supplied in sizes from 0.5-8 in. in the diagonal
- Come in 1- and 2-PC clamp styles and set-screw types
- Custom machined parts are available