Special shaft collars and couplings that can be machined from wide range of materials to meet strict OEM design requirements are being introduced by Stafford Manufacturing Corp.
- Can be machined to customer specification
- Range of materials include Hastelloy for high temperature applications, various stainless steels, bronze, and brass for corrosion-resistance
- Material options also include weldable materials, and specialty materials such as titanium, and a host of other alloys and engineering plastics
- Supplied in prototype through production quantities
- Ranges from 0.25-14 in. (6.4-355.6 mm) I.D. for shaft collars and 0.25-4 in. (6.4-101.6 mm) I.D. for couplings
- Bores can be hex, round, and square, with keyways or threads
- Face and O.D. can include cams, flanges, flats, knurls, laser etching, levers, slots, and tapped through-holes