Stafford Manufacturing Corp. has introduced specially designed threaded collar nuts, the Stafford Special Threaded Shaft Collars & Bearing Lock Nuts, that can be machined from a wide variety of materials, with virtually any thread style and O.D. treatment to fit lock-washers and adapters.
- Can be machined from aluminum, steel, stainless steel, and other alloys in bore sizes from 0.25-12 in. (6.35-304.8 mm) I.D.
- Featuring bearing-, ACME-, stub ACME-, UNC/UNF-, single point and multi-start thread styles
- Can include spanner wrench slots, face holes, heat treating, and other customer design requirements
- Offered in one-, two-piece, and hinged styles with different size O.D.s.
- Can be supplied in singles to production volumes
- Available for OEMs and MRO applications
- Suitable for excavation and heavy construction machinery, and many other uses