A line of large bore shaft collars for applications in the construction, defense, excavation, heavy equipment, mining, pulp and paper, petro-chemical, waste processing, and similar industries are available from Stafford Manufacturing Corp. of Wilmington, MA.
- Features bore sizes up to 14 in. I.D.
- Available in one- and two-piece clamp-type configurations with smooth- or threaded-bores
- Suitable for heavy-duty drive system applications
- Offers split shaft design
- Comes with one or more alloy socket cap screws in sizes up to 1 in.-8 for optimum clamping power
- Can be machined from steel, stainless steel, brass, bronze, and other materials with varying widths and O.D’s up to 20 in.
- Custom features include tapped mounting holes, spanner wrench holes, keyways, slots, and more on the face or O.D.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Large Bore Shaft Collars