A line of large bore shaft collars for applications in the construction, defense, excavation, heavy equipment, mining, pulp and paper, petro-chemical, waste processing, and similar industries are available from Stafford Manufacturing Corp. of Wilmington, MA.
- Features bore sizes up to 14 in. I.D.
- Available in one- and two-piece clamp-type configurations with smooth- or threaded-bores
- Suitable for heavy-duty drive system applications
- Offers split shaft design
- Comes with one or more alloy socket cap screws in sizes up to 1 in.-8 for optimum clamping power
- Can be machined from steel, stainless steel, brass, bronze, and other materials with varying widths and O.D’s up to 20 in.
- Custom features include tapped mounting holes, spanner wrench holes, keyways, slots, and more on the face or O.D.