For high-energy continuous slipping applications such as dynamic tensioning duties where 'fail to safety' is required, the KK/SS from Wichita Clutch is suitable for end-shaft or through-shaft mounting in forestry applications.
- Two actuation options: KK/SS - Spring applied/air released 'passive brake' for emergency engagement in the event of air supply failure; KK/SS/Dual acting - A brake combining the advantages of excellent air applied 'active' control plus the added security of spring applied 'passive' holding and stopping action
- Water-cooled brake with the cooling water contained within water jackets
- Copper plates transfer the heat away from friction surfaces
- Friction surfaces are dry running
- Air and water connections are stationary
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Kopper Kool Set Brake/Clutch