The 500 Series torque converter system from Comet Clutches allows peak torque input and downshifts automatically to match load requirements.
- Clutch changes the ratio between the drive and driven pulleys so that the engine can maintain its peak power output
- Drive belt has 0.920 in. top width with symmetrical angles
- Quiet dependable operation with field proven performance
- OEM and aftermarket parts available
- 7.5 in. driven - 0.81:1 high, 3:34:1 low ratio
- 8.5 in. driven - 1.04:1 high, 3.76: 1 low ratio
- 4 cycle-all engines up to 18 hp, 2 cycle 25 hp
- Drive clutch bore series – available in 20 and 25 mm as well as 1 in.
- Driven unit diameter – 7.5 in. dia., 0.75 in. with 1 in. bore, or 8.5 in. dia. with 0.75 in. bore
- Applications include walk behind and ride-on trowels, concrete buggies, material handling equipment, ATV’s and UTV’s
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Comet Clutches 500 Series Torque Converter System