ZF presents the DynamicPerform wet starting clutch for its successful modular TraXon transmission.
- For mobile cranes, special vehicles and applications up to 3,000 Nm (2,212.7 ft.-lbs.)
- Delivers wear-free maneuvering without overheating
- Provides high efficiency and long service life
- Transmits engine power through multidisks integrated in the module, which are cooled by an oil circuit
- Keeps clutch from overheating and enables nearly wear-free maneuvering on lasting basis even with high friction loads
- Offers greater efficiency and lower maintenance costs
- Ease with which clutch force can be applied and adjusted makes work easier for drivers