Bibbigard safety element torque limiters from Bibby Transmissions Group incorporate a number of safety element modules of a specific size, mounted between two flanges and preset to release at a specified torque value, in order to protect the drive system from expensive damage and lost production.
- Can be used with various types of drive medium
- Up to 169 kNm; 38,000 lb.-ft. tangential force per module
- Accurate release torque repeatability
- Simple fast manual re-engagement
- Low-cost maintenance
- Versatile mounting capability