Kurt Hydraulics' line of 6W Couplings combined with high pressure braided hose are ideally suited for applications that require high pressure capabilities and temperature ranges from -40 to 250 F in the heavy off-road equipment industry.
- One-piece, bite the wire crimp with non-skive design eliminates cover skiving before assembly to the hose
- Provides quick and simple assembly
- Enhances hydraulic hose assembly to maintain more integrity which is crucial in many applications
- Eliminates leaks and in-field failures caused by shock and vibration
- Available in 85 different types and popular sizes of 1-1/4 in., 1-1/2 in., and 2 in.
- Works with SAE R13 and 4SH hydraulic hoses available from Kurt Hydraulics
- Withstands ultra high pressures of up to 6,000 psi
- Meets or exceeds SAE specifications, and quality manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002/QS 9000 quality processes and systems
- Finished with RoHS compliant trivalent Chromum-6 Free process, a highly durable finish which exceeds the industry SAE standard by four times the hours of salt spray